Using Canadian-Lawyers.ca to Find Lawyers in Canada
When faced with a legal problem, many people don't know where to start; they set out looking for a lawyer in Canada without much guidance on how to choose a lawyer. Evaluating and choosing a lawyer for your needs and becoming educated about legal issues can be a daunting task. It's not easy to find the facts you need to make an informed decision, and the stakes - both personal and financial - are very high.
Canadian-Lawyers.ca can help. This FREE service Martindale-Hubbell is designed specifically for individuals and small businesses and provides:
- Accurate and reliable profiles of lawyers and law firms across Canada.
- Access to profiles of lawyers and law firms worldwide.
- Web sites for law firms featuring details such as practice focus, professional credentials, fees, office hours and directions.
- A wealth of information to help users better understand the law, make more informed personal legal choices and identify high quality legal representation.
- Helpful tips on how to choose a lawyer, consumer friendly explanations of major areas of law, useful articles on the Canadian legal system, links to legal resources on the web, and more.
Canadian-Lawyers.ca allows you to search for lawyers by geographic region, area of expertise, or specific names, as well as providing you with up-to-date and relevant legal information. These services make Canadian-Lawyers.ca the premier Web destination for businesses and consumers seeking a lawyer.
Martindale-Hubbell ®, has been the world's leading source of information for the legal profession for more than 130 years. Its flagship product is the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and martindale.com, the most complete sources of information on lawyers available anywhere.
The Law Directory is the primary research source used by lawyers when they need authoritative data on their colleagues. It now contains over 1,000,000 lawyers and law firms in 165 countries.
121 Chanlon Road,
New Providence, NJ